Who are we?
With access to the website from any route, the following conditions are accepted, together with any other particular or legal conditions that may result from application, and the privacy and cookies policies available therein:
That the purpose of SONIA AMAT VIP is to maintain the quality and updating of the information on this website and to avoid and minimize possible errors caused by technical failures. However, it is not guaranteed that it will not be interrupted or affected by these failures.
That SONIA AMAT VIP reserves the rights over texts, photos and graphic elements, etc. that constitute this website, and that generally no license of use or authorization is granted on industrial or intellectual property rights or on any other property or right related to this website.
That the users of the website can only make private use of the information obtained directly from it.
Responsible for the files and collection of personal data h3>
In compliance with the provisions of the Organic Law 15/1999 of December 13, Protection of Personal Data and its development regulations, we inform you that the data collected through any data collection forms of the Site Web will be incorporated into two files of personal data owned, respectively, by the COMPANY that guarantees the confidentiality of the personal data provided and compliance with all applicable regulations.
All fields that appear marked with an asterisk (*) in these forms will be required to be completed, so that the omission of any of them could lead to the impossibility of meeting your request.
Likewise, by “clicking” on the “Submit” button (or equivalent) incorporated in the aforementioned forms, you declare that the information and data that you have provided in them is accurate and true. So that the information provided is always up-to-date and does not contain errors, you must communicate, as soon as possible, the modifications of your personal data that may occur, as well as the rectifications of erroneous data in case you detect any.
In the context of the treatments described below, you may provide personal data concerning third parties. In this sense, it is your responsibility to inform of such circumstance to the third parties whose data you will transfer to us, as well as, if necessary, obtain your express consent to provide us with such information.
The COMPANY guarantees its commitment to comply with the applicable regulations on data protection and the information society.
Description of data processing performed through the website
Data processing by the COMPANY
The COMPANY may treat your personal data in accordance with the following purposes, depending on the completed form in each case:
- Manage your navigation through the Website.
- Manage your user registration and identify yourself as a “registered user” in order to personalize your experience and interface and show you content, information, etc. according to your interests, preferences and tastes, adapting your browsing experience and the design and offering of content, products and services to your personal, professional and consumer profile. li>
- Manage the Customer Service, to answer any doubts, complaints, comments or concerns you may have regarding the information included in the Website, the resolution of incidents related to the products and services to which you can Access through the Website, the treatment of your personal data, questions concerning the legal texts included in the Website, as well as any other questions you may have.
- Manage the collection of products and / or services acquired by you, through the payment gateways contracted for this purpose. The financial information you provide may be kept on these gateways in order to facilitate the making of recurring payments.
- Perform statistical and profile management studies, debugging and qualifying said profiles with the study of user navigation obtained through the installation of cookies, in accordance with the provisions of our Cookies Policy.
- Use the results of these studies to design and plan commercial actions that may be carried out, either through the Website through the expansion and improvement of the services and contents offered therein and the design of new products and services, either through the direct commercial actions indicated in the following section (“Commercial communications”).
- Use your data to inform you of the advantages inherent to your status as a registered user on the Website and / or user subscribed to other services offered by the COMPANY, either by ordinary means (postal mail, telephone call, …) or electronic (email, SMS, instant messaging applications, social networks, push notifications, etc.). Said advantages may include, as an example, the sending of birthday, Christmas, etc., newsletters and editorial alerts, commercial newsletters of products and / or services similar to those contracted by the user, information on activities, promotions, contests and events offered exclusively to registered users, and, in general, communications related to news related to the product and / or service contracted, so that you can be permanently informed of all the advantages of being a registered user. You can unsubscribe from sending this type of communication at any time, accessing your personal area directly through the Website, or through the other mechanisms indicated in each case. Propose participation in satisfaction surveys and analysis in those cases in which you have registered on the Website and / or in products and services expressly contracted by you. These surveys will be in any case related to the product or service contracted.
- Treat your data for commercial purposes, provided that you have consented to the appropriate processing of personal data, either by ordinary or electronic means, all in accordance with what is indicated in the following section (“Commercial Communications”).
- Manage the compliance, maintenance, development and control of any relationship that the COMPANY maintains with you.
- Any other purpose that is specifically reflected in the corresponding legends and / or particular conditions of the data collection form, in order to meet the different types of relationships that you can maintain with you according to each case.
Transfer of personal data
We will not communicate your personal data to third parties without obtaining your prior consent, unless the transfer of your data was necessary for the provision of the service or for the maintenance of the relationship with you.
For these purposes, in the event that the Website collects announcements and offers from third parties, you accept the assignment to the advertisers of the personal data previously provided in those cases in which you expressly express interest in a particular product or service. , so that the advertiser company responsible for said product or service can contact you for the sole purpose of completing the information provided in the advertisement and, where appropriate, make the corresponding transaction, to the extent that such assignment is essential for the correct provision of the service requested.
In any case, when the transfer is not necessary for the correct provision of the contracted service, in the data collection forms we will inform you of the purpose of the treatment and of the identity or activity sectors of the possible assignees of the personal data, offering you previously the possibility of accepting or not this assignment.
On the other hand, and in the event that access to the data by third parties is necessary for the provision of any service subcontracted by the COMPANY or COMERESA, the necessary documents will be subscribed.
The COMPANY has tried to implement and maintain the levels of security required by the Law to protect the personal data of users against accidental losses and unauthorized access, treatment or disclosure, taking into account the state of the technology, the nature of the the stored data and the risks to which they are exposed. However, the transmission of information through the Internet is not totally secure; for this reason, and despite the fact that the COMPANY makes its best efforts to protect the users’ data, it can not guarantee the security of the same during the transit to the Website. Therefore, all the information you provide will be sent at your own risk. Once your information is received, the COMPANY will use rigorous security procedures and functions to prevent any unauthorized access.
Third party sites
The personal data that we may collect through the Website or through the various communications we maintain with you will be treated with confidentiality, committing ourselves to keep secrecy regarding them in accordance with the provisions of the applicable legislation.
User registration and password
In order to have access to certain services that are offered, it will be necessary for you to provide us with specific information. You must provide truthful information, being forbidden the use of aliases or means to hide your identity, except in cases where the same form expressly requests you to create a username, nickname or alias.
You can not, at the time of creating user names or access codes, or to provide any data that you may be asked in the different existing forms, choose expressions or graphic-denominative sets that are malignant, abusive, coinciding with trademarks, commercial names, signs of establishments, social denominations, advertising expressions, names or pseudonyms of characters of public or famous relevance for whose use you are not authorized, and, in general, contrary to the law or to the requirements of morals and generally accepted good customs.
It is essential that you keep at all times the reference numbers, passwords and access codes that you create or are provided to you. You will be the only responsible in case of use, authorized or not, of your personal account, and in this sense you undertake to make diligent use of such information, not to make it available to third parties, and to communicate your loss or theft.
Minors may not use the services available through the Website without the prior authorization of their parents, guardians or legal representatives, who shall be solely responsible for all acts performed through the Website by the minors under their charge, including the completion of the forms with the personal data of said minors and the marking, where appropriate, of the boxes that accompany them. In this sense, and insofar as the COMPANY does not have the capacity to control whether users are minors, it is advised that parents and guardians must authorize the necessary mechanisms to prevent minors from accessing the Site. Web and / or provide personal data without its supervision, the COMPANY not accepting any responsibility in this regard.
Exercise of rights
At any time, you may exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition, by ordinary mail to VULKA NETWORKS SL, with address at C / Méndez Núñez, number 40 – door 213, 46024 Valencia indicating on the envelope: “ARCO www.soniaamat.tv “and accompanying a copy of the DNI or any other valid means to prove your identity
Modification of profile:
Unsubscribe as a user:
GRUPO HOY MEDIA S.L.
C / Méndez Núñez 40
Ed. Suertes de Mar – Local 213
Registered Trade Register of Valencia in Volume 9647, Book 6929, Folio 109, Page V-154558, Inscription 4a.